Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 30 December 2023

Lend-Lease

I had long planned to add some Lend-Lease fighting vehicles to my 20mm Soviets, a flash sale by the Plastic Soldier Company was a prompt to get on and do it. Cue.......
76mm armed Shermans, crew figures from Wargames Foundry and the bases from Warbases. Painted and weathered with products from Abteilung 502, AK Interactive, MIG Ammo and Vallejo.
Followed by a Valentine IX for the reconnaissance element.

Despite my misgivings about finishing another figure unit before the year end I managed to finish a small unit of Paraguayan dismounted cavalry for the Triple Alliance collection. These are currently being based up.
Until next time............
TTFN & KBO 

19 comments:

  1. Well up to snuff! Looking forward to using them in a game next month! Good news on Patagonians๐Ÿ˜‰ too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave, they will be in action for the first game of 24.

      Delete
  2. More fine looking armor moves out! I look forward to seeing your late mustering Paraguayans. You must have had a very good year at the painting desk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonathan, I have ended the year more productive than I thought I would be for sure.

      Delete
  3. I do like the Lend-Lease tanks, such a great change to the serried ranks of T-34s, a perhaps few Lee or Churchill tanks next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some Fabri die-cast Lees in the queue for repainting.

      Delete
  4. Nicely done Phil, the Valentine is especially smart ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt. I do like British armour lots of contours AKA shell traps.

      Delete
  5. Lovely, lovely work with the Valentine being my favourite:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve, the Valentine is a handsome vehicle.

      Delete
  6. Stunning looking vehicles there Phil...superb work! Far too good for the Russians I would suggest (but I am biased) ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... and "Happy new Year"..... Thank you for all of your insperational posts and offerings! we look forward in 24 to more of the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the glowing endorsement Paul. I am hoping they won't be any good at all for the Russians ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice looking armour Phil…
    I also particularly like the Valentine…

    Here’s to lots more toys and games in 2024

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly, there is certainly a lot of love for the Valentine. I am certainly looking forward to more toys and games.

      Delete