Copyright © 2026, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Sunday, 11 October 2026

T'other Partizan 26 Pics.

Another splendid Partizan visit today with Dave and grandson Will.
Here are a selection of the games that caught my eye, you may see a period bias here. So many other games equally worthy of being photographed of course, pure sensory overload.
First up a small table showcasing the new No Easy Ground WWII rules, an expanded and updated version of Iron Cross. More on these in another post.
Another WWII game put on by the Chesterfield Old Boys, Eastern Front.
Hastings 960 with Peter Dennis's paperboys!
League of Augsberg, battle of Malplaquet.
Chum Kevin's AKA The Iron Brigade, Juno Beach 1944 game.
Fieldcraft UK, Operation Exporter 1941.
First Corps, Arras 1940
To be continued,................

2 comments:

  1. Bias? From you? Shurely Shum Mishtake? I'm always amazed at what I missed! Too many games I think myself to take it all in. A grand day though. Thanks for taking us.

    ReplyDelete