Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Tuesday 26 December 2023

28mm Late World War Two Additions

Some light refreshnent after your festive indulgences. Empress Miniatures recently added a 6pdr anti-gun and crew to their 28mm World War Two range, some much needed Platoon support arrived at last.
Around the same time Rubicon released their RSO towing vehicle adding to their World War Two German vehicle range. I built this on the run up to Christmas and finished it Christmas Day morning, it can built up as two different variants 1 or 3 mine being the third iteration.
I hope you all had some hobby related gifts, none here but I do have the following on pre-order for January delivery printers permitting.
Having got a better grasp of airbrushing using my Bager Patriot 105 I have decided to step up a notch and pre-ordered the new Harder and Steenbeck Evolution CR2024.
Back to 20mm next time with some Soviet Lend-Lease vehicles as a change from all the T34s.

Until then......
TTFN & KBO

17 comments:

  1. And very nice those are too. The kraut vehicle looks the dog's b*llocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Phil. I have two airbrushes, seldom used, but of the two, the Harder and Steenbeck is a step up in engineering - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm. I am looking forward to using the H&S when it arrives.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Christopher much appreciated as always

      Delete
  4. Lovely work on these Phil…
    That’s a fine looking airbrush… It’s something I want to get especially as I will have somewhere to put a spray booth of sorts when the cellar is finished in the new year.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly most kind. I think you will enjoy using an airbrush, I really must use mine for other than vehicles more often.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Steve your kind comments are appreciated.

      Delete
  6. Oh, these are nice models, Phil! Very sleek looking airbrush too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Jonathan. Sleek indeed I hope it lived up to my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work as always Phil and wow a fancy looking airbrush hopefully getting a lot of use in the new year 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work there once again Phil. Some great additions.
    Good luck with the new airbrush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paul, much appreciated. Happy New Year!

      Delete