Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 28 November 2020

Bunker Building

 So I have set to to add some texture to the top of bunker ready for adding the ground work


I added the tree branch as I thought it would make a nifty, if a tad exposed LMG position


I dry assembled the bunker walls to draw round for an MDF base.


Rather than fill the gap where the access to the flak position was I changed it to an air vent.


The bars are cut from a wire spear, the mesh behind, yes a bit anal I know, is car body filler mesh. I got mine from Halfords longer ago than I care to remember, I assume it is still available.


I have this Blitzkrieg Miniatures PAK40, I have ordered up the Empress one to replace it, so I will detach the gun and shield from it to put in the bunker.


Right now to cut out the MDF and start the build.

Till next time keep safe and KBO.

TTFN

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Paul, just need some decent weather to get it primed now.

      Delete
  2. Nice progress, looking good!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going well! Reminds me of my dad's comment after a round of golf,'I spent more time in a bunker than Adolf!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Phil...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Phil , will make a spectacular piece. I picked up my bunkers at a show ages ago for a song 🙂

    ReplyDelete