Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Thursday 23 April 2020

Mount Badon?

All set up for a solo game tomorrow, the scenario is from Neil Thomas's Ancient and Medieval rules based on the battle of Mount Badon and whose rules I will be using. The Romano - Britons on the hill must hold out until Artorious arrives with his cavalry and reinforcements, this will be on a predetermined move after turn three, I will not know which move, my wife will draw a chit beforehand and I will find out afterwards. To further add a little randomness I will use the activation system from To the Strongest.

The Romano - Britons Await The Saxon Onslaught

The Saxon Raiders Mass For The Assault
TTFN

14 comments:

  1. Impressive pictures, they do look ready for the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking dark age types and Guinevere looks great leading the Brits!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain. I am sure she will bolster the levy's morale.

      Delete
  3. Look forward to the report Phil, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice. Doubt we will be allowed to meet up this year, so I'm steadily loosing interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice mix of troops and the basing of the open order archers looks nice. I have pulled the book, to have a read-up before your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm, hope I can do the scenario justice with one unit short.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Paul. I am sure I will, you can't better a real opponent though.

      Delete
  7. Looks like it will be an exciting clash!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete