Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 21 August 2021

Bolt Action House Rules

 I have added a page of the Bolt Action house rules that I have trialled over a few games, some which have been featured in various AARs have been discarded you may notice. Not necessarily because they didn’t work, some I felt slowed down the game others didn’t really improve or add anything.

The link to the page is in the side bar.

6 comments:

  1. As ever, the tinkerman of wargames rules...😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check these out Phil 👍 thanks for writing them down, I tend to keep our house rules in my head and then forget them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually mention them in any AAR and check back on them next game, but that's when I remember🙂 Printed and slipped into the rule book now.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for jotting these down Phil. Will be interested to have a more detailed read 🤓
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Matt. BA gives a fine game especially if one ignores the silly and gimmicky bits.

      Delete