Copyright © 2026, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Thursday, 17 September 2026

Fixed?

Posts from Norm (Battlefields and Warriors) and Mark (Tactical Painter) have appeared on my Blog feed in a few hours, has Blogger fixed it I wonder.
Here is a photo of two Germans from Empress Miniatures Kampfgruppe Arnhem range I completed before our sojourn down the SE, will it appear on feeds as quickly, we shall see.
Until next time KBO

18 comments:

  1. It has appeared in my feed once more. They are slowly feeding back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know Matt, fingers crossed it continues.

      Delete
  2. Very nice Phil. As for Blogger can't say I noticed a problem, but then if they don't turn up I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George, it’s been a problem the last week or two. I wouldn’t have found your last post if I hadn’t checked your blog for new posts.

      Delete
  3. It appeared in my feed two hours ago, while I was still asleep! Fine Krauts there, I look forward to dispatching them and their cronies in future games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice figures Phil, I think everyone's getting the jist of how to fix the blogger problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work on the figures - it is 13.20 and you are not on my feed (I have tracked this post down). I can't say that I fully understand what is going on, but within my lists, I have changed everyone who was on http over to https and it now sees that that was a bad thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm. I decided not to tinker, I hadn't a clue what that Feedburner thing expected me to do😂

      Delete
    2. Phil, I have gone back into my blogroll thingy and changed you back from https to http ..... hey presto, you are back on my blogroll.

      Delete
  6. I've been travelling for a month and only returned home last weekend so have to admit I didn't know there was a problem. Slowly getting up to speed with things I've missed but I did have a link to this post in my feed. Very nice painting on those wonderful Empress figures, it could make a man consider doing the war in 28mm as well as 20mm, however that way madness lies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark. Blogger seems to have sorted the post delays now. I couldn’t resist the lure of 28mm eventually, lack of storage will stop me getting too carried away🤔

      Delete
  7. Nice work Phil. As to blogger being fixed, since I returned from my holiday I am unable to upload photos in any sensible order or speed so they have obviously changed something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Matt. Eek! The chaos continues perhaps?

    ReplyDelete