Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 20 May 2023

Building For Bikkelheim

The latest addition for my fictional German town of Bikkelheim, a goods platform.
Painted I won't say repainted because most purchases off EBay including this are left in the pre coloured plastic condition, with Vallejo and AK 3RD Generation acrylics 
Next up is this one, I didn't intend to add more but I couldn't resist this one. I will be collecting a base for it from Warbases at Partizan tomorrow so hope to get it on the painting desk sometime next week.
TTFN & KBO

16 comments:

  1. I do like that goods station Phil, no doubt you will work your magic on the other one in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George, hope to get the wand out next week.

      Delete
  2. Nice additions to the metropolis that Bikkelheim has become, almost by stelth it seems at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DB, more buildings to hide in you seeπŸ™‚

      Delete
  3. A couple of very characterful additions there 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pair of buildings. I especially like how you rendered the planking on the goods station.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good find on the goods platform. The second one is very characterful, though so much so, I am left wondering how it will fit in against most other buildings. I think it needs some pigments to dial it back a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm, it is now all grey ready for some paint next week all being well.

      Delete
  6. Two fine buildings there Phil and I'm looking forward to seeing the second one toned down a notch or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve, it will look a tad different that's for sureπŸ™‚

      Delete
  7. Fine looking building works Phil…
    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly more to come now I have collected the bases off Martin yesterday.

      Delete
  8. Beautifully done station Phil…..these conversions are really excellent πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete