Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Goth Archers

We had to postpone the Chain of Command Great War action again this week has things are afoot over in GHQ, exciting times, even at our age.
In the meantime here is a photo of my latest unit for my 3rd Century project, Goth archers.

Goth Archers Prepare To Loose

A Leader Co-ordinates Their Fire

Figures are all Footsore, nee Musketeer Miniatures, shield transfer LBMS, base as ever from Warbases.

TTFN 


13 comments:

  1. Coolly look! Congratulations, Phil 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, I relly like the ground and the shades of brown you used, realistic and excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, perhaps they should have a tad more brighter colours, but I leave that for my warriors to make them look a bit more upmarket :-) and Foundry do some nice shades of brown.

      Delete
  3. Top painting Phil! I like the use of the officer. I have some of those in the loft to paint this summer, they are very nice minis. I may nick your idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon. I thought his pose was ideal, he looks like he is about to shout "loose" and drop his hand down.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. A bit like the lighting in Excel :-) Have a good day your table will be splendid none the less.

      Delete
    2. Thnaks! Long exposures... ;-)

      Delete
    3. Looking forward to seeing your snaps.

      Delete
    4. I'm going to be two busy to take photos, but I have a couple of mates who know which end of a camera is which so I should be OK!

      Delete