You may recall that a while ago I purchased these https://www.sabotag3d.com/product-page/20mm-culvert-set-2-pieces
As a break from figure painting I decided to get them painted up, to make them look the the part I made some additions using Plasticard, on the basis that it would not warp, I also took the precaution of Blue Tacking them down while working on them too. I built the exit from the culvert pieces up with Milliput and coated it and the lower part with railway ballast.
The ground work was then painted with DecoArt Country Maple, washed with GW Seraphim Sepia and dry brushed with Vallejo Iraqi Sand. The water was painted Vallejo Dark Sea Blue (all wargames water is blue, its the law) and then gloss varnished. Flock and foliage added to taste.
I may well make some more sections in due course for better table coverage, pictures below in situ on my Geek Villain Sicily mat.
Until next time keep safe and KBO.