Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Sunday 19 April 2020

Painting Progress II

There appears to be an issue with Blogger at the moment with photos not been shown so I may be wasting my time, but here goes
 Footsore Miniatures, I continue to add figures to my Roman-Britons and Early Saxons to make four base units. Another base of these to do then all the units will be upgraded, I then have a unit of Saxon warriors and a unit of Briton cavalry to make both sides eight units strong.

Aventine Miniatures early Byzantine infantry, there will be a third rank of archers, but they will be on a separate base
Perry Miniatures War of the Triple Alliance, Paraguayan infantry command, I have six rank and file done already. Each unit will be three 60mm x 50mm bases each of six figures.
TTFN and KBO

22 comments:

  1. Excellent additions to the various projects, I'm more than impressed. I look forward to seeing them for real post all this lock down nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kind Sir, the way we are going I will have enough for a game by then🙂

      Delete
  2. Beautifully painted figures.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful figures, I do like the unusual and splendid Paraguayan infantry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work indeed and look forward to seeing these projects grow!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christopher, I shall endeavour to grow these and existing projects.

      Delete
  5. Very well painted figures Phil. My favourites clearly are the Byzantines. A lovely range judging from the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick, Adam as excelled himself with this range.

      Delete
  6. Beautifully painted figures Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks great! I'm particularly taken with those Aventine Byzantines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the kind comment. The range is developing nicely, just ordered up some of the latest releases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking Romano Brits and Paraguayans but the Byzantines take the biscuit!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain. The Byzantines are rather special aren't they, have ordered up some more, really looking forward to seeing what Adam does with the cavalry.

      Delete
  10. Great stuff Phil, I must resist the Byzantines, just beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George. Resistance is easy I resisted for a full 10 minutes😂

      Delete
  11. A nice mix of lovely toys Phil...
    And yes I also think that the Byzantine’s are lovely... they are very tempting.

    All the best. Aly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly, variety is the spice of life. Indeed those Byzantines sure do get the wings fluttering.

      Delete