Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Monday 6 April 2020

A Terrain Trio

Russian Izba #1
Russian Izba #2


Le Grande Guerre, Monument Aux Mort

Pegasus Models Russian Izbas with Ironclad Miniatures fences, cereal stacks are from Coriatani, the figure on the monument is an old Foundry WWI French figure, the white stone stand is from the Ainsty grave yard set while the steps are MDF bases.

Keep in, keep safe and KBO

20 comments:

  1. Nice work there, well up to snuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the two pegasus buildings. I had the pair, but struggled to lose a plastic look. Looking at your buildings, I am guessing that it is the flat earthy colours that I was lacking and so will have another go with the other box of cottages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm, I used AK Interactive weathered wood on the logs washed with Agrax Earthshade and then dry brushed with Vallejo Panzer Aces old wood.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, that is definitely a step up (or two :-) ) from my attempt :-)

      That will help me.

      Delete
    3. Pleased to be of assistance.

      Delete
  3. Love the houses Phil very nice but assuming they are too small for me. I do need to make another Russian building....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt, I actually bought them for my defunct 28mm RCW project.

      Delete
  4. Some lovely additions Phil...
    I always forget about making statues...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly. Kept seeing them on others boards so knuckled down and did one.

      Delete
  5. Lovely stuff Phil, really nice oh on the buildings

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking buildings, very interesting that they work with 28mm figures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doors are a tad big for 20mm and a low for 28mm but the footprint is OK by me.

      Delete