Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 4 April 2020

A Shout Out

I don’t normally do these but I was impressed with the delivery turnaround and quality of these. I heard about them on a Too Fat Lardies Oddcast, having a bit of money left over from Hammerhead I went to the site to have a look.
I ordered up the culvert and a few picket style fences to sample, order placed on Wednesday and they arrived today, I really like the mitered edges which means you do not have to have special corner sections. Also enclosed were the natty little dustbins and sample of the shorter sections a nice touch I thought.

https://www.sabotag3d.com


4 comments:

  1. They have some rather nice stuff Phil...
    I like the look of the campaign drinks cabinet...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that on my list for the next order🙂

      Delete
  2. +1 for the campaign drinks cabinet. I may have to order a couple sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the ticket for your ACW vignette, I can blame the drink when I lose then🙂

      Delete