Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Republican O Group

I bought this command set when it was released, I would be embarrassed to find out how long ago that was. With the upcoming release of a Nationalist command set I thought it high time they had their time in the sun so set too and got them painted. I have added two Soviet advisors to complete the scene.
I am on the road to recovery from the lurgy so all being well I shall make The Other Partizan on Sunday🤞
Toodle Pip & KBO

3 comments:

  1. Very handsome work! Hope you are back to full strength soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb work there Phil! Good to hear you are on the mend and enjoy the show on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking command stand and enjoy the show Phil!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete