Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Property With Potential?

Earlier in the year I purchased another Warlord Games ruined farmhouse to add to my Spanish property portfolio. Rather than do it as a bombed out building I decided to do it as an old building abandoned to the elements.



Check out Tales From GHQ for the latest game report there, next one here will be on 1st October.

TTFN

22 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Looks a lot like my shed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you William. Looks a lot better than my shed.

      Delete
  2. I have the building (unbuilt), but that is the first time that I have seen it put together in a way that makes me like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the prettiest or best kit but very versatile.

      Delete
  3. Excellent! I like the different take on it.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christopher. Thought it would fit in with my First Carlist War this way too.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely brilliant work! Makes me want to add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CC. Has I said above not the best but useful.

      Delete
  5. As ever, quite wonderful end result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and washes on this model, the washes show up the details really well.
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Matt. Didn't know you were on Colin's stand at Colours I would have said hello.

      Delete
  8. Very nice indeed old boy...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Phil! Really like the addition of the scrub on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick. Yes I think it suggests the dilapidated look pretty well.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Not sure about that Jon, I was well beaten today.

      Delete