Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Testing

I have downloaded Chrome as my browser to see if  Blogger works any better than using IE which was becoming a dead loss. Working better on Chrome so far.
As is it is the Waterloo bi-centennial here are some Foundry Napoleonic figures which I will be popping on EBay after my holiday.



Wow! those uploaded in the blink of an eye. Using IE it was taking an age or crashing.

TTFN

10 comments:

  1. IE is awful, I haven't used it for four or five years. Chrome is fine for me. The only problem I have with blogger is that it sometimes breaks and fails to update immediately, which occasionally results in double posts or comments. That's down to blogger though and not Chrome.

    Marvellous figures as always... some things remain unchangeable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim, it has certainly made a big difference, problem is now I have to try and remember my forum passwords so I can log in on Chrome :-)

      Delete
  2. Chrome's the way to go, how have you managed for so long on IE? Great looking figures btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, with regard to IE, I think I am way too tolerant :-)

      Delete
  3. I was having similar problems with Safari and once I change d to Chrome all good. Great painting on the figures.
    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ross, yes I tried Safari too. It was a little better, but still had niggles with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likewise, I rarely use IE now, usually only for Sharepoint as it seems to be the only application that works better.
    Figures look lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's IE or Safari Phil But your computer's age perhaps.

    ReplyDelete