Firstly the last of the Goths, a cavalry unit to complete the collection. Footsore Miniatures figures, Warbases 120x80x3mm base.
Next some anti-tank capability and platoon command for Italy/Tunisia. AB Figures on bases from Warbases of course.
Until next time have a care and KBO.
Excellent new additions Phil! Surely though we need more Goths?
ReplyDeleteThank you Dave. Not sure about Goths but definitely Romans.
DeleteA lovely addition to you Goths…
ReplyDelete“ complete the collection “ No one believes you… There is always another unit.
All the best. Aly
Thank you Aly. I shall not actively search it out🙂
DeleteLovely AB figures for Italy/Tunisia, and perhaps the Dodecanese inbetween?
ReplyDeleteThank you Rob. Dodecanese? Well I have recently purchased a copy of Churchill's Folly🙂
DeletePositively lovely. Finally I am going to attack my 20mm Desert War pile. Yours look so good!
ReplyDelete(Sorry to be so late to view but my reading list feed has been dead for days).
Thank you Matt. Yes Blogger is becoming a bit of joke the last few weeks.
ReplyDeleteMy, they are rather nice Phil!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jonathan, will we see you at Partizan?
DeletePossibly ...
Delete