Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Friday 19 January 2024

Best Laid Plans?

Well it all started with getting maybe a dozen AB Soviets to swap out the others in my collection wearing great coats or telogreika to play games during Operation Bagration. Sad I know but any excuse to paint more AB Figures🙂
Somehow I seem to have ended up with a Platoon of them and now support teams😂
Mortars and anti-tank titles to come, I have anti-tank and infantry guns covered.
Or do I🤔
A return to Bolt Action here in OHQ next week weather permitting.
Until then........
KBO

18 comments:

  1. Splendid additions to the Red hordes! I shall endeavour to lead them to victory when their turn comes. Looking forward to 28mm Bolt Action game on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kind Sir. To victory you no doubt will given my recent performance.

      Delete
  2. Lovely variations in the greens. I think AB have the more useful and natural range of poses compared to what else I have in my line-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm, painted with AK Interactive paints. Can't fault your assessment of Tony's work.

      Delete
  3. Super work, Phil. I like seeing the MG in two modes. Do you swap this stand out depending if it is in motion or set up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought the Russian uniforms rather monotonous but you have really made them "ping". Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt. The plan was to break up that monotony pleased you think I achieved it.

      Delete
  5. Really nice job on the figures. A great limited palette project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid stuff indeed Phil…
    As the others have said…nice work on the uniform colours.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job, they look great. It really is hard to go wrong when it comes to AB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark. Indeed the poses look so natural and finely detailed.

      Delete