Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 26 November 2022

Down But Not Out

In full KBO mode and in tandem with commission stuff and the Red Dawn stuff, see Dave's Tales From GHQ blog, I have completed a couple of items for the FB Battlegroup November Build.
This months being Forward Headquarters units, first up a radio communication vehicle for the US Battlegroup, a Ready to Roll resin piece. 
Next the senior officer and team, AB Figures in an Italeri jeep.
Also nearing completion is a Soviet Radio truck.

Until next time......

TTFN & KBO 

20 comments:

  1. Super work, Phil! No idle hands for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonathan, one has to press on regardless.

      Delete
  2. Lovely shading - the hardest partπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm, that is true I always feel I could do better though.

      Delete
  3. Great Phil, wish I had gone 20mm now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George, luckily I didn't have the option if 28mm when I started. I would probably have gone 20mm though.

      Delete
  4. Very nice work Phil... Great weathering effect and basing. They'll really look the part πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top stuff as always Phil…
    I think you are getting the hang of this toy soldier malarkey 😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly, I shall continue with my endeavour.

      Delete
  6. They look superb Phil! 😎
    KBO indeed 🧐

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to have rallied rather nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best form of defence is to attack they sayπŸ˜‹

      Delete