Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Monday 24 January 2022

More Allied and German Additions

 First up a German Forward Observer/Scout team using a figure off the Warlord Games winter German sprue that came free with Wargames Illustrated a few months ago and the last of the Warlord Games Stug riders I have that they had made to fit the size of their foot figures rather than to fit their vehicles.



Next a Rubicon Models late production Panther Ausf G with an Empress Miniatures commander.




Lastly I ordered up another pack of Empress Miniatures late war British with rifles when I ordered the additional Germans last month. I removed the entrenching tool from one of the figures and added one to another for a bit of variety.



I have also finished the fourth Paraguayan battalion for the Triple Alliance project, I am currently finishing off a little Brazilian casualty vignette. I will put up pics of both when they are complete and perhaps a parade of what I have completed so far for the project.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment