Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Friday 7 June 2019

Dark Age Force Expansion

I have decided to increase the size of my Dark Age collection, all units will now have four bases so that we can have "proper" battles and I have an excuse to buy more toys without starting a new project.


I had some Footsore archers in stock so both sides archers now have four bases.
Extra shield transfers are on order from LBMS, just have to work out what figures to add now, I have some Saxons in stock which I have started to paint and some British cavalry.

TTFN

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful looking archers, lovely bases as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, lovely as ever Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Phil! Such a shame that the Woemans will just die though...😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DB and in your dreams Saxon dog.

      Delete
  4. Great looking late Roman/ Saxon archers, nice close ups!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain. They tend to get ignored in game shots, so I thought they deserved a spot in the limelight with their additional base of figures.

      Delete
  5. Nicely done...
    You need an excuse to buy more toys....???

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, you’ve reminded me I have a ridiculous number of dark age cavalry which I ought to paint !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt. I have ordered more cavalry, eek!

      Delete
  7. Superb! Really should resume work on mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick. I notice a post on your blog on the side bar, but when I go to your blog it only shows your May post, is it just me?

      Delete
  8. Those do look very nice Phil!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete