Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 9 February 2019

Full House

Early last year I noted that all of my north European buildings were either ruined or partially ruined. I saw that Charlie Foxtrot would be attending WMMS so I duly ordered a dormer house for collection. Last month I finally got around to building it ready for the table. I have ordered some suitable bits and a base to make a garden from Warbases for collection at ROBIN next week.

Cobbles are Wills HO railway range, the chair and sacks from the bits box, can't remember were they are from, base from Warbases and the cabbages are a gift from Matt Bickley, paper press outs you stick together to form the plant.

TTFN

18 comments:

  1. Lovely little house, I do like your basing ideas 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt. I no doubt borrowed the ideas somewhere along the line.

      Delete
  2. A grand house. So long since WMMS I had forgotten about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought I had better get it done before this year's.

      Delete
  3. That's an excellent looking building Phil! I'm also in the process of upgrading and adding more terrain to my collections.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christopher. Terrain is a great break from figures.

      Delete
  4. I have that one it looks very good. I rebased all my buildings last summer and have yet to get them on to the table, grrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George. I like what you did with yours, it is indeed a shame that they do not get into action more often.

      Delete
  5. Charly Foxtrot are excellent kits and you've really done them justice. I need a lot more houses for my collection too. I also try to stay away from ruins (for now) as whole buildings are way more flexible imho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to concur, great kits, I have two more Spanish ones up next and intend to pick up another North European piece up at WMMS next month.

      Delete
  6. Colin kits are superb. Always a pleasure to build and paint ... and game with too
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Paul. Has to be done, they look lost and forlorn just plonked on the table.

      Delete
  8. Excellent stuff Phil...
    Love the cabbage patch...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking building, lovely finish and nice cabbages!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete