Copyright © 2024, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday 27 December 2014

Present and Painting

Here is my only gaming related present, a Matchbox Models of Yesteryear truck for my Back of Beyond Soviets from Dave.
Based and ready for weathering for service in Rhanzlistan

Finally some painting for my own First Carlist War project

British Auxillary Legion Rifle Contingent

Carlist Navarre Guides
Hope to get another post before year end.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Nice painting on the FCW figures! Glad you liked Robinski's wheels! You don't count the handbook as a gaming related present? See you Monday for a game {or two!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DB, weathering on the truckski is well underway.
    Books unless specific to painting and gaming I class as indirect, hence not mentioned as "gaming" related, weird but thats me :-)

    ReplyDelete