Copyright © 2026, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Saturday, 3 October 2026

Back To NWE

While digging the figures out to finish off the British infantry for the Med I came across figures I hadn't painted for 1940. All figures from AB Miniatures.
Forward Command Group.
Loader team for the 3" mortar and two spare riflemen.
While I was continuing in the World War Two zone I also completed another two Germans from Empress Miniatures Kampfgruppe Arnhem range.
I am not sure what game will be on the table this coming Tuesday, perhaps I will continue in World War II mode?
Until next time have a care and KBO.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely additions Phil, great work on them all. Great looking miniatures too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the continued support Donnie, much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, I have had AB WWII and just thought they were okay, but your brush clearly shows them off to their best and I can see why gamers love them. Empress just seem to be in a league of their own ........ if you paint them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norm. AB Figures just spring to life when painted, the best 20mm out there IMHO. Again Paul has excelled himself with these it's like the photos you see from Arnhem come alive in the table.

      Delete
  3. Those are just wonderful Phil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave. Perhaps you will spare them when we play🙂

      Delete
  4. Lovely work Phil the camo is tremendous !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt, pleased you think the camo has hit the mark.

      Delete