Posts from Norm (Battlefields and Warriors) and Mark (Tactical Painter) have appeared on my Blog feed in a few hours, has Blogger fixed it I wonder.
Here is a photo of two Germans from Empress Miniatures Kampfgruppe Arnhem range I completed before our sojourn down the SE, will it appear on feeds as quickly, we shall see.
It appeared in my feed two hours ago, while I was still asleep! Fine Krauts there, I look forward to dispatching them and their cronies in future games!
Lovely work on the figures - it is 13.20 and you are not on my feed (I have tracked this post down). I can't say that I fully understand what is going on, but within my lists, I have changed everyone who was on http over to https and it now sees that that was a bad thing to do!
It has appeared in my feed once more. They are slowly feeding back.
ReplyDeleteGood to know Matt, fingers crossed it continues.
DeleteVery nice Phil. As for Blogger can't say I noticed a problem, but then if they don't turn up I wouldn't know.
ReplyDeleteThank you George, it’s been a problem the last week or two. I wouldn’t have found your last post if I hadn’t checked your blog for new posts.
DeleteIt appeared in my feed two hours ago, while I was still asleep! Fine Krauts there, I look forward to dispatching them and their cronies in future games!
ReplyDeleteWith me at their helm you no doubt will😂
DeleteNice figures Phil, I think everyone's getting the jist of how to fix the blogger problems.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ray. Let us hope it all evens out.
DeleteLovely work on the figures - it is 13.20 and you are not on my feed (I have tracked this post down). I can't say that I fully understand what is going on, but within my lists, I have changed everyone who was on http over to https and it now sees that that was a bad thing to do!
ReplyDeleteThank you Norm. I decided not to tinker, I hadn't a clue what that Feedburner thing expected me to do😂
Delete