Copyright © 2025, Philip Robinson. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part without prior permission of the creator

Monday, 27 July 2026

Plodding On

This month I have continued adding to the 19th century collections from last month.
Firstly I have added an Isabelino gun and limber to the First Carlist War collection.
I have used the Perry Miniatures Napoleonic foot artillery limber team and converted one of the limber horse riders adding skirts to the jacket to make a frock coat, epaulettes and hair (the figure is designed so you can have either a Tarleton or forage cap on the figure, I added hair) with Milliput.
Next I have completed another battalion of Paraguayan infantry for the Triple Alliance collection.
Now it is further back in time to the 6th century working on Franks and Roman light cavalry.
Take care and KBO



14 comments:

  1. Excellent conversion and your artillery battery and infantry look wonderful!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous additions to the WTA collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Phil, your limber team is absolutely beautiful 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the second endorsement on my efforts with the gun team

      Delete
  4. Lovely work Phil…
    You are butterflying away nicely…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly. The wings are always in flutter mode.

      Delete