AMW Rule Additions

▼

Bolt Action House Rules Amended

▼

Saturday, 26 September 2026

More For The Med

I have recently finished off figures for the British platoon for Italy, Tunisia and maybe the Dodecanese theatres. All the figures are from AB Miniatures available through Eureka.
On to their German adversaries platoon next before I get onto their support weapons.
No game this week as Dave is across the border for some R&R. Until next time take care and KBO.

12 comments:

  1. Bora Da! Lovely figures there. I look forward to leading them to glory at some point soonish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dafydd. Lead, glory ✔️ Soonish, not so sure.

      Delete
  2. Perfect shading and that basing style really works for the theatre(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the endorsement of my choice of basing.

      Delete
  3. Superb work, really top notch. Nice basing too, works really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the effusive endorsement of my efforts.

      Delete